terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012

The second day of the second cycle!

Hello Travis, Teri, Reece and Bryan! Here I am again... I just finished today my second day of the second cycle. They sent me home earlier since I will try to take mesna at home without vomiting. I have to confess I was a little impatient today, I even cried a little bit when the nurse came to puncture my catheter. I told her I was tired of being sick, tired of all this drama and ended up throwing some tears at her. Oh well...We have to complain from time to time!!! heheheh But I am doing ok, don´t feel I just had a chemo session, bless!!!!! Let´s see, the week is not finished yet ;-) Anyway, after this second cycle is finished I will have to do a bone marrow biopsy and what they say as the collection of my bone marrow, not sure in american medical terms that´s how they call it. I will have to stay in the hospital for about 3 days for this procedure and it is the one they insert a catheter through my femoral... I am afraid but do I have a choice? I don´t think so!
This is it folks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário