quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2012

Another post to Reece, Travis, Teri and Bryan

Hey guys, just passed by to say all is well, I woke up feeling good, but not 100%, my second session was not bad, except I had to stay 9 hours in the clinic because I have to take Mesna medication every 4 hours after the first drug is done.

I was waiting in the reception of the clinic this morning and for once I felt so lucky. I would say this is a medium size clinic and I can count on my fingers how many young people treat here. It is amazing, they are all middled age and older, and I am thinking: This people are not as healthy as me, for sure! I am young and I am much healthier than them, how lucky I am !! I saw these older ladies feeling sick and very fragile and I felt so sorry for them. I wonder if people feel the same way about me. I think so. But feeling sorry about me is not a bad thing, ok? Don´t worry!

Today after the nurse punctured my catheter I cried a little bit. Unfortunately the puncturing hurt and I hate feeling pain ! And then I kept thinking about the time I have to stay in hospital and the pain I might go through. I am feeling better now.

This is all for today, I am not feeling 100% and so I don´t have much to write.

Love you Travis, Reece, Bryan and Teri !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário