quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

Zoladex Injection

Okay, do you know what this means? It means my health insurance has finally authorized my clinic to give me my Zoladex injection! Zoladex local cost is about R$ 500,00 reais and I still have to take a few in order to protect my ovaries from chemotherapy! I would buy them if they didn´t authorize my clinic to give me but why should I pay for them if I pay my health insurance on a month basis since I am a kid?? Oh well, I am good for 28 days now.

The bad news is that my platelets count have dropped a little bit and I will still have to do another blood test to see if they are on the right count for me to go under a bone marrow biopsy and collection! They will then freeze my bone marrow. This means my transplant is going to be a little delayed! Oh, and this might mean I will have time to see my niece being born!!!

So, there are always good news and not so good news coming together, the good thing is,  I am feeling good inside, I am in peace!

Love you all !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário